Tuesday 30 April 2013

Leopard Print Nail Art




THIS WAS SCHEDULED TO GO UP LAST FRIDAY!! JUST REALISED IT DIDN'T! SORRY!
But better late than never eh!
Hey Guys, 
This is my 100th post already, can't believe that! (well 101 now)
In my last post you saw this lovely Sally Hansen Fairy Teal, I decided to make this post a two parter because I took A LOT of photos! I thought that leopard print would be a nice touch to this colour and I was right :) I used my nail art pens from Penneys (2 for €2.50) Bargain.
This was so easy to do and took less than 20 mins to have both hand done. I waited before I added my NYC Grand Central Station as a top coat.

I apologise for the quality of the photos. I used my phone and between the flash and bad lighting the photos are quite dark, but you get the idea


LEFT HAND 










RIGHT HAND 






You can see from the background (my bedroom wallpaper) that I'm a big leopard print fan. Not to the Bet Lynch stage, but I do own a whole lotta leopard print bits and pieces so me adding leopard print on my nails is definately a natural progression.. hee hee
I like this look, are you a fan?


4 comments: