Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter Nail Art

Easter Nail Art

Happy Easter

Before I tuck into a lovely Roast dinner for Easter, I thought I'd show ye all my Easter nails.


Right hand has 2 chicks, one got a little dent,..



Quick touch up job and he's Grand ...



Left hand just got the one chick I'm afraid, but lotsa lovely polka dots (my favourite)




Unfortunately I started to tidy away before the top coat was dry and this happened!!!
I've no luck with chicks!!! Poor chick lost half his face!!!!








What I used


  • Yes Love - 578 Speckled Green
  • Ticket to Gorgeous Nails - Kiss me Quick (Boots - Light Blue)
  • Rimmel Salon Pro 247- Isn't she Precious?
  • Yes Love - 2905 Speckled Blue
  • Rimmel Salon Pro 312 - Ultra Violet
  • Catrice 700 Birdy Reloaded
  • Essence Colour & Go 145 Flashy Pumpkin
  • Models Own Neon Bubblegum
  • Catrice 850 Aretha's R.E.S.P.I.N.K
  • Essence Tip Painter - White
  • Pennys - Black Nail Art Pen
  • Dotter (ebay)
  • Seche Vite Top Coat

1 comment:

  1. Your nails are gorg!
    I've just found your blog while I was looking for reading something about weight loss.
    I feel inspired!!!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete