Wednesday 24 December 2014

The Christmas DRESSES & Final Weigh In 2014







Happy Christmas to each and everyone of you that take the time to read my blog :) 

So the "12 weeks to Christmas Challenge"" that The Skinny Doll organised is over, can you believe it? 
It flew by I thought. To see how every one got out, check it out here 


So when I wrote my guest post for the Skinny Dolls Blog, it was about feeling confident for Christmas in a nice dress.. >>> post here<<< 


I decided that I would show you that I did go out over Christmas and I enjoyed the parties.
I tried not to be self conscious (tough to break the habit of a life time) and I didn't hide in the corner minding the handbags :)

This purple dress is from New Look and I wore this to my work Christmas party. It was nice and bright and not black for a change


Work Xmas Party


Not the best photo here, but this was the dress I wore for my mums 50th birthday party and I don't think I've ever gotten such a fab reaction being out, my family were full of compliments on how great I was looking, it was such a confidence boost I can tell you :) I could have kissed the lot of them, I took them at their word and accepted the compliments :)
Not sure where this dress is from, its been in the wardrobe at least 2 years!! 


Mums 50th Birthday



I know my nail post have been lacking this year, but it doesn't mean that I haven't been painting my nails. 
I have :) (you'll see them on instagram)  so below is a photo of my Christmas nail art attempts

Christmas nail art



Christmas nail art


My last weigh in for the year was this morning and I was up 2.5lb

My plan is to enjoy the holidays/ break.. Accept whatever the scales give mes on New Years Day and start fresh 

Weight lost to date: 8.5lbs
Onwards and Downwards, the Slimming World way :)






You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 
Instagram  >>> HERE <<<



1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous, glad to hear you had some great nights out x

    ReplyDelete