Monday 9 March 2015

February Update




February.. February... February has been a great month for me personally but a crap month for weight loss I'm sorry to say!! Following on from last months performance report/ confession, things didn't improve for me... I had a good week food wise after my last post and even went on the Operation Transformation Walk with my mother, we walked it in 51 mins and really enjoyed it, it was great to see so many people out supporting the leaders



OT 5k

Then something life changing happened to me.. my boyfriend proposed.. it was a total surprise to me, but needless to say I said yes and we are thrilled, I'm still on cloud 9..... and he done it on cupcakes.... I KNOW.. he knows me so well :-) 


The proposal

So all things slimming world and food related went out the window as we shared our good news with family and friends all weekend long... I went to work on Monday and they surprised me with cake (can you see a theme here..lol) so we had this gorgeous fresh chocolate cream sponge at work to celebrate and I took the rest home for the mister :) 


Work celebrations




Last Wednesday night we went to Dublin to see Noel Gallagher and at check in the hotel upgraded us to the BRIDAL SUITE, it was a total conscience that we were upgraded, (I smiled and flashed the ring AFTER the fact.. lol) So it was a lovely break away that involved car snacks, eating out and vodka, for two days..



Noel Gallagher


I didn't make it to weigh last Thursday night, but I'm pretty sure I would have seen a gain of happy pounds/cake pounds... 




Two things are helping me get back on plan..

1. A proper food shop that included visits to Iceland, Dealz, Aldi & Tescos... €80 later....I'm ready to eat clean and proper

Slimming World Friendly buys from Iceland



2. This weight loss magnet that I bought from ebay here... (I emailed Leanne about the postage & paid €12.67 total for mine) I bought the magnet version, and its stuck on the fridge as a reminder of what I WILL ACHIEVE.. How cute is it :) 





Weight Loss Magnet


So I'm definitely living in a happy bubble for the last 2 weeks and will be for a while yet, but its time for me also to start eating better and get those scales moving....



Weight lost to date: 0lbs
Onwards and Downwards, the Slimming World way :)



You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 
Instagram  >>> HERE <<<

***Photos from Google Images & My Own***

3 comments:

  1. I am happy about your february!
    Personally I started a diet program... Until now it is working great! http://wp.me/p5NIsT-k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lose weight juicing? Yes! You most certainly can and will lose weight by juicing. The weight you lose will depend on how long you juice and what you juice. Check out the juicing for health recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can lose your weight with smoothies. Visit here for wonderful smoothies for tasty weight loss. http://www.amazingaus.com/healthy-smoothies-to-lose-weight/

    ReplyDelete