Friday 14 October 2016

12 Week Update






So those of you that read my blog regularly will know that I have been doing personal training in Studio Fitness Cork.  


I took it 4 weeks at a time to see how I would get on, so at the end of September I had 12 weeks of training behind me.

My “training” as I like to call it involved 2 x 30-minute Personal training sessions and 1 class per week (I choose Spinning as my class)

Now September wasn’t my best month by all accounts and the only thing that was consistent was me turning up 3 nights a week to train and drinking 2-3 litres of water a day (normal for me)
Other than that my month was filled with holidays, injuries and a head cold! Not what you need when there’s weight to be lost!  

So when I was told on my last week that I would be measured and a photo taken. I was very reluctant to have it done; typical me I asked for an extra week to “work harder”

Marie in studio fitness assure me that there would be a difference and she was right. I was afraid to face the scales/ measuring tape and the dreaded photos!!!
But I did and I was pleasantly surprised  to say the least, if I hadn’t seen the photos side by side I would have said that she was messing with me.. But seeing the proof in the photos and in the inches I’d lost I was delighted and it was a huge confidence boost and the nudge I needed to knuckle down and keep going

Here are my photos.. this is by no means an “after” photo, merely a progress photo for now…





On the day of the photo I had lost 10lbs on the scales, 8 inches from my body... 4 of those from my waist.....

I had lost 16lbs at the start of Sep, but as I said a bad month saw the scales go back up. .so i was amazed to see any progress at all.. but seeing is believing







So with my motivation at an all-time high and a new month/ new goals to make I signed up for the gyms 10 weeks to FIT- MAS program.




This is a program that I’m very excited to get started with… it involves 3 x 30 minutes PT’s and a class per week.. I’ve decided to give Spinning a skip for a couple of week (my injury means I have to also) but it’s the perfect opportunity to try out all the other amazing classes that are on offer, Circuits, Bums & Tums and Zumba in particular.... 

So my weight loss journey continues and I plan to keep you all updated on my progress
Christmas is only around the corner too.. (just saying) so the fact that its 10 weeks to my Christmas party is a great incentive to work hard to melt away more inches is that I’ll HAVE to buy yet another new dress (any excuse eh)





I should also mention that this post is not sponsored, nor was I asked to write this.
I paid for all my training programs myself with my own money. 
I just think that the lads in Studio Fitness are fab and are helping me to hit all my main goals to get me to my very fitness and fab self, so why not share "my secret" with ye all






I post all my meals and work out daily on the below

And I'll keep ye updated for the next 10 weeks






You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 
Instagram  >>> HERE <<<

***Photos from Google Images***






No comments:

Post a Comment