Monday 23 March 2015

Slimming World breakfast options




When I first joined Slimming World, I wanted someone to sit down with me and tell me what I could eat and what I should eat. now I know that this varies for everyone with lifestyle, personal likes and habits, but all I wanted people to do with me at the start was to tell me exactly what they were eating.

So I've put together a few posts of what I eat for Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Those of you that follow me on Instagram will be more than familiar with what I eat on a daily basis, but I kind of like seeing it all together like this and this was the type of post that  I was looking for when I first joined Slimming World.


On work days, I go for the quickest breakfast possible as I leave getting up/ getting ready to the last possible second, so breakfast is ALWAYS a rush job. So I have 3 brekkies that I alternate between


Number 1. Old reliable Weetabix. 
You can have 2 x Weetabix's as you Healthy Extra B (HEB) choice, I only ever eat 1.5 and its enough for me, I still count it as my HEB... I also only eat these hot from the microwave...
350ml Milk (skimmed) is my Healthy Extra A (HEA) every day, as I could not live without milk in my tea. 

Weetabix



Number 2. Bran Flakes
35g Brans Flakes (always weighed) (HEB) & skimmed Milk (HEB)
SIMPLES...

Always weigh your HEA & HEB


35g Bran Flakes & skimmed milk




Number 3. Overnight Oats
These feel like a treat breakfast to me and are my favorite because I make them the night before, so in the morning time all I need is my spoon at the ready to eat. If you want to know how to make these, click here to find my "how to" post.
30g Oats = HEB
Mullerlight Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles = Free
Frozen Raspberries = Speed
Blueberries = Speed


Overnight Oats

Overnight Oats




Weekends however are a different story, I have time to think about what I'd like to eat and time to make it also... So at the weekends I do like to have a hot breakfast, as it tends to be brunch rather than breakfast (cause I do like to sleep in.....)



Boiled Eggs
Eggs = Protein
Milk in tea =  Healthy Extra A
2 syns for butter on eggs



Bacon Toastie
Brennans Be Good Wholemeal Bread = Healthy Extra B
Bacon Medallions = Protein
Milk in tea =  Healthy Extra A
2 syns for butter & 2 syns for ketchup



Beans & eggs on Toast with Speed
 Brennans Be Good Wholemeal Bread = Healthy Extra B
Bacon Medallions & eggs & beans = Protein
Tomatos & Mushrooms = Speed
Milk in tea =  Healthy Extra A




SW Fry


 Brennans Be Good Wholemeal Bread = Healthy Extra B
2 syns for butter
Bacon Medallions & eggs & beans = Protein
Mallons Gluten Free Sausages = Free
Tomato's & mushrooms = Speed
Milk in tea =  Healthy Extra A


Whats your favorite breakfast? I'd love to hear what you like to eat and get some new suggestions..


You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 
Instagram  >>> HERE <<<

14 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this article.
    Easy weight loss with Green Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Happy Bubble Gal. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog post and my mouth started waterning looking at the different kinds of Break fast that can make you slum. We I am from Mumbai, India the other part of the world but the Lord has purpose in getting me connected to you through your blog and the post on it. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also enourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacaton time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us during your vacaton time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankheee(at)gmail(doot)com and my name is Diwakar. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU VERY SOON. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I struggle with breakfast, I've never liked eating in the morning (can't seem to stop the rest of the time) - but one of my favourites is HEb wholemeal toast with scrambled eggs usually done in microwave. Also love quorn sausages with mushrooms, or an omelette. I never remember to do the oats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reducing your appetite, blocking fat from being made, and improving serotonin levels in your body are just a couple of exciting breakthroughs learned about Garcinia Cambogia! The most exciting part about Garcinia Cambogia is it can work on its own! No more time wasted searching for expensive weight loss products and no more hours wasted at the gym!

    I lost around 4 pounds in my first two weeks! It’s a great way to reduce body fat. Also this product increases your mood which means you are less likely to comfort eat whern you are feeling upset - and let's be honest, that's the main reason most of us put on alot of weight in a short amount if time.

    I would also like to add, that Garcinia Cambogia is also really good at reducing high blood pressure if you have that.

    Garcinia Cambogia Extract is mainly used by women, however many men also use it and it has similar if not equal effects – to lose weight. Diet is really important when taking garcinia cambogia. It works best a a steady healthy diet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Happy Bubble Gal

    I like Weetabix as well but I find skimmed milk is like water so prefer semi-skinned.

    I also love porridge and honey as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a full 'english' with bacon, eggs, sausages, tomatoes etc. But I don't usually have it at home, only when I stay in hotels.

    But I couldn't have it every day. It would make me feel sick.

    So normally I just have sugar free muesli and one brown toast and a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Weetabix and this is very good weight loser. See more here for great weight loss. http://www.amazingaus.com/fast-and-easy-weight-loss-plan/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicki, I've been doing EE for a couple of years now - 5 stone down, 3 to go, so wanted to wish you good luck and well done so far!

    I eat breakfast at work, so have to be able to pre-cook and transport my breakfast. These all keep well, so I make them up on the Sunday, then grab a tub and go.

    Porridge - 35g oats, vanilla/cinnamon/lemon essence, sweetener, 80-100ml water, Blueberries/banana/raspberries/diced apple - cook for 2 minutes in microwave, then stir in fruit

    Overnight oats - 35g oats, 1/2 tub ff yogurt, vanilla/cinnamon/lemon essence, 100g blueberries/raspberries/chopped banana/apple - mixed in bowl overnight

    Baked oats - 35g oats, 3 tbsp sweetener, 1 egg, 2 tbsp ff yogurt, vanilla essence/cinnamon, 100g raspberries/blueberries/diced apple - bake as individual portions 35 minutes and syn the fruit - eat hot, cold, or zap for 2 minutes to reheat.

    Cooked breakfast - 2 quorn sausages, 1/2 tin beans, 2 HB eggs, 1/2 tub mushrooms - zap for 3 mins to reheat.

    Mini omelette cups - ham, egg, grated courgette, diced peppers, chopped mushroom, cheese - mix and spoon into silicon muffin trays for 20 minutes - alternatively use frozen mixed veg.

    Hope some of these help :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spinning Bikes , and treadmills are good especially for women, You can Lose weight inside your House , I like how to explain all of this .

    Thank You for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Human life in this world only for one purpose, worship the creator. This oil comes from fatty tissues. Healthy fish fats derived from larger fish such as whales. Today we wish are friends with me o allah, may the sale I exceed 100 bottles so that the salary I ride again Amin:)
    Slimming Capsule

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing these important breakfast ideas

    healthy breakfast ideas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking for simple Weight Loss Diet Tips VLCC Wellness gives you diet tips which will help you reduce weight. Read our diet plans to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heavy to digest foods such as wheat, meat (esp. red meat) and refined sugar. These foods severely decrease the digestive fire (agni) and produce mucus and toxins (aam). Deep fried foods are also heavy to digest and highly vata increasing.
    عملية البالون
    عملية بالون المعدة Sour foods such as tomatoes, all sour fruits (oranges, pineapples, lemons, grapefruits etc.), vinegars and hot spices like chilies. These foods increase pitta and heat in the body and also reduce the digestive power (esp. tomatoes).
    بالون المعدة
    Ice cold foods and drinks are immediate ‘killers’ for the digestive fire. They are best avoided totally, but if taken then not directly before, after or together with meals.
    شفط الدهون من البطن

    ReplyDelete