Friday 18 March 2016

Slimming World Egg Muffins / Mini Quiches


Hi All,

No day by day food diary this week!! I've been at home sick Sunday - Thursday, so there isnt any point! i was off plan and just eating what I could keep down!! 

I did make it to Weigh in on Weds and I can report that I was down one pound

Weight lost to date: Week 11:  -9lbs


I've had a few people ask me over the last few weeks how do I make my Egg Muffins and I always gush about how easy they are!! (Which they are) 
I've been making these for a long time now and find them an easy way to get my speed in at breakfast


Slimming World Egg Muffins / Mini Quiches 

Ingredients:

Silicon cupcake tray ( find this the easiest to use & clean)
Frylight
Fillings: (I used)
3 x slices of ham
3 x big Mushrooms
2 x tomatoes
3 x eggs
dash of milk from HEA
Salt & pepper


Egg Muffin Ingredients

Method:

1. Spray your tray with Frylight & preheat your oven to 180 degrees


2. Chop up all ingredients


Slimming World Egg Muffins / Mini Quiches 
3. Add ingredients to each case

 4. break 3 eggs & add dash of milk


5. mix with a fork/ whisk and add salt & pepper

Slimming World Egg Muffins / Mini Quiches 



6. Pour mixture into each case about half way (I then stir the ingredients to mix)

7. Put in your preheated oven for 20 mins at 180




8. Once the time is up, I turn off the oven but leave the muffins in there for another 5 minutes, (you'll see that they have risen up out of the cases...)



9. Eat if that's your plan, or take them out to cool before storing them in containers for the week ahead..



9. Eat if that's your plan, or take them out to cool before storing them in containers for the week ahead..



**I'm told that they freeze well but I haven't tried this myself!!****

Here's how I enjoy mine......  Synfree


Egg Muffins with beans for breakfast



Egg Muffins with Salad for lunch




You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 
Instagram  >>> HERE <<<


Snapchat >>> @happybubblegal 


***Photos are my own & Google Images***


No comments:

Post a Comment