Friday 11 March 2016

Slimming World - WEEK 10 - Mar 2016



I have 7 pounds to loose in the next 3 weigh in’s to get to my first target of 1 stone before the Easter weekend…
Lets do this…..


Week 10



Fri 4th  Mar  2016 – Day  57
My day started with a flat tyre and being late for work!!
I went out for dinner  & then onto a Removal.. I counted all my syns, even tho I went over
Breakfast: 2 x Egg muffins with beans
Lunch: Toasted Slimbo (5) Light cheese triangle (1.5) Ham & Salad
Dinner: 1 x prawn cracker (1) 3 x chicken skewers in satay sauce (13.5) Beef in Blackbean sauce with mushrooms, carrots & boiled rice (8)
+ picky bits (15)
Litres of Water & 44 syns

Toasted Slimbo (5) Light cheese triangle (1.5) Ham & Salad


Sat 5th   Mar  2016 – Day  58
Skipped Spinning this morning because I was tired/too lazy to get up
Breakfast: Yogurt & Raspberries
Brunch: Bagel Slim (HEB) 2 x sausages (2) bacon medallions, egg, mushrooms & tomato
Dinner: Synfree Slimming World Fanta chicken with boiled rice & SW chips
Was out tonight at a show with a friend, I drove and drank 7up free, so that I could have a twirl (9) when I got home (True Story)
2 Litres of Water & 14 syns

Synfree Slimming World Fanta chicken with boiled rice & SW chips


Sun 6th    Mar  2016 – Day  59
Knew today would be off plan, so I had a quick on plan breakfast and got the weeks shopping in before my busy day began
Breakfast: 35g Shreddies with skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)
Dinner: 3 course Dinner out for mothers day (Fish Cakes, steak & pear tart)
Enjoyed my day, we had dinner at 2pm and I didn’t eat again for the evening! I had planned too but was too full
2 Litres of Water & Syns not counted

35g Shreddies with skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)


Mon 7th Mar  2016 – Day  60
Got to work to discover not only a rip in the sole of my shoe but also a hole in my work trousers!!! Not a good start!
Breakfast: 35g Bran Flakes with Skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)
Lunch: Synfree Turkey Salad
Dinner: SW Spaghetti Bolognese with mushrooms (sprinkle of Italian Cheese 2 syns)
Skipped spinning! Didn’t have a great day and wasn’t in the form for it!!
2 Litres of Water & 10 syns

8 syns


Tues 8th Mar  2016 – Day  61
Early start as we’re car sharing for the week, while the car’s in the “hospital”
Breakfast: 2 x Egg Muffins with beans
Lunch: Toasted Bagel (HEB) bacon, rocket & cherry tomato’s, 1.5 syns for light cheese triangle
Dinner: Bacon, Turnip & Potatoes
Any one else just not a fan of Tuesdays!! MEH
2 Litres of Water & 15 syns

Toasted Bagel (HEB) BLT


Weds 9th Mar  2016 – Day  62
Happy Hump Day
Breakfast: 2 x Egg Muffins with beans
Lunch: Toasted Bagel (HEB) with chicken salad
Dinner: Double Turkey burger with Cheese (2) Salad & SW chips
Very cranky this evening!! There was defo a some Hangry moments!! Dinner was good but I didn’t realise the turkey burgers cook so quick (lesson learned)
2 Litres of Water & 14 syns

Double Turkey burger with Cheese (2) Salad & SW chips


Thurs 10th Mar  2016 – Day  63
I wonder what tonight’s weigh in will bring!!
Breakfast: Overnight Oats
Lunch: 2 x Egg Muffins with beans & Salad
Went to early weigh in & had to skip the meeting (dad's birthday), I was down 1lb and was little disappointed.. BUT looking back over my weekend, I had 2 days over my syns and no exercise..
So 1 pound a week will get me to target.. just very slowly!!
2 Litres of Water & 3 syns





Weight lost to date: Week 10:  -8lbs
Onwards and Downwards, the Slimming World way :)


Bit of Motivation for the coming week..







You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 

Instagram  >>> HERE <<<
And on Snapchat.. Same name

No comments:

Post a Comment