Wednesday 5 December 2012

CHRISTMAS NAIL ART ATTEMPT

Hey Guys,

Since the Toy Show last week, there has been loads of really cute and cool nail art floating around the blogosphere. So I've been inspired and decided to have a go at it myself.



Reindeer Nailart





Snowman Nailart

Gutted that my snowman went wonky :( The eyes and mouth weren't dry when I put the top coat on!! D'oh.. poor Snowy!!



I used the nail art pens for the snow flakes.
I free handed the Reindeer and used the dotter for the eyes
I free hand drew the snowman on my thumb




Christmas Nailart


Red nose Reindeer




What I used:
Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
Leighton Denny - Supermodel
Sally Hansen complete Salon Manicure - Dorien Grey
Essence Quick Dry Top Coat
Top Shop Nail Pens - Black & Gold
Essence Tip Painter - White
Top Coat: Seche Vitae
Dotter
Little diamond that came from nail art pen (you can see them in the pic below)


What I used


Leighton Denny - Supermodel + Sally Hansen complete Salon Manicure - Dorien Grey

These are a little bit dodgey and you can see where I messed up!! But from far away they look ok!! and I'm kinda impressed how they turned out of a first go... I sat and watched tv and played..
These took me 2 hours in total.. I was lazy tho and just painted over my re-painted nails.
Next time I'll start with a brighter base coat, maybe red or green or gold and they will be brighter and nicer.

What do you think? have you attempted any yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment