Sunday 21 December 2014

#IrishbbloggersSS14 Big Reveal Day

Let me start by saying a HUGE thank you once again to Aisling from Total MakeUp Addict for organizing this fabulous Secret Santa extravaganza :) 
It was so exciting last month waiting to see who I would be shopping for and following the hastag #irishbbloggersSS14 (Irish Beauty Bloggers Secret Santa 2014) on twitter. I've found loadsa new fab blogs to follow since this has started :) 






I was so excited to come home for work and find a package waiting for me :) My lil niece and nephew were as excited as I was to open them, luckily I managed to take a pick before the 2 and 5 year old let loose :) 




My secret Santa was Michelle  from Michellealice and she sent me two gorgeous presents :)
I'm a HUGE Soap & Glory fan, so I  was delighted with this S&G set :) 



Inside was Hand Food hand cream, (my fave) Scrub & happiness dry hand smoothing scrub,
a nail file and 2 nail polishes, well one colour and a top coat. 




Very Berry nail polish is a beautiful berry/ wine/ red / burgundy colour, there was a lovely light catching shimmer and it was a two coater.. very Christmassy and it got plenty of attention :) 



Soap & Glory Very Berry

Soap & Glory Very Berry

My other present was a set of 3 very pretty make up bags, who doesn't love make up bags, my 2 year old niece was very fond of these.. but luckily I won in the end.. lol 



I want to say a huge thank you to Michelle for the lovely presents :) Love them :) 

I got Bernie from Beauty Minx Blog as my secret santa, click over to her blog to see what I sent her :) 

I can't wait to see what everyone got in their posts. Aisling has posted a list of everyone that was involved over on her blog today.. link here 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the makeup bags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soap and glory as well. Great presents! :)

    http://rachelbrennanlife.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all great presents and what a wonderful Christmas tree that is! I know everyone is excited about their gifts and I wish everyone happy holidays! Leeman

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Very Berry" shade is beautiful! Lovely presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah such lovely gifts! I have that Hand Food also, and it is just divine! Merry Christmas too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking gifts! I wish i have one too..

    ReplyDelete