Thursday 7 December 2017

MARRIED


I did it, I married my best friend, on this day 2 months ago

We had an amazing day surrounded by our family and friends.

I floated through the whole day and felt amazing ALL DAY LONG





Did I reach my Target Weight? No
Did it matter on the day? No
Did my dress fit? Yes 
Did I feel Beautiful? Yes
Had we a great day? Yes





So I'm taking a break, from the blog, from taking photos of everything I eat, from weekly weigh in's (until the new year) from feeling guilty, from thinking and obsessing about everything I eat & drink, from putting constant pressure on myself.



I'm healthy and I'm happy.... and for right now that is ENOUGH




You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<

Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 

Instagram  >>> HERE <<<

***Photo's by Claire Brown Photography***

3 comments:

  1. This day is really special in girls life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dreaming that prince charming will love me from the bottom of his heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check this https://bit.ly/2NvxSTg

    ReplyDelete