Friday 28 June 2013

BLACK & GOLD Nail Art - **Gatsby Inspired**



Hey Guys,

After seeing the film The Great Gatsby, I wasn't mad about the film, but I loved the style and glamour of it all.. I was born in the wrong era!! But I'd never have been as glam as those ladies were **le sigh*
But anyhu, it was the credits of the film that I was inspired by, all that black and gold and clean lines, I had seen other bloggers do Gatsby inspired nail art, so I decided to hold mine back for a little while, because everyone and their cat was talking/blogging about it!!!


So this is how my nails started, plain and simple.










Then I got happy/creative with striping tape




Overall, I was happy with how these turned out. Using the tweezers on the striping tape really helped me.
I'm getting the hang of it. Practice definitely makes perfect :)

I used:
Catrice - Oh my Goldness
Essence - 144 -Black is black
Essence - 67 - Make it Golden
Striping tape
Tweezers
Top Coat - NYC 202 Grand Central Station

No comments:

Post a Comment