Thursday 15 November 2012

Ladybird Nail Art

Hello Hello,
I hope your having a good week so far J Last night I decided to jazz up my lovely shiney red nails that I’ve been sporting this week.

Ladybirds have been on my mind for a while to try out and so I was browsing the net yesterday to find some inspiration and I found an amazing page The Nail Trail and a ladybird “how to
Check out nail trails page here      
Ladybird nail art


Ladybird nail art


Ladybird nail art



Ladybird nail art


What do you think? Aren’t they pretty J I really like them. Unfortunately, I didn’t photograph them right away because it was too dark!!! And after a hectic day in work of rummaging through storage boxes, I kinda wrecked some of them!! (well there’s tip wear already) boo L But none the less I soldiered on and here are the photos.
Ladybird nail art



Ladybird nail art



Ladybird nail art
I must say, these were grand and easy to do, each hand took me maybe 20 minutes and I finished them off with a coat of Seche Vitae.
Looking at them now, maybe I should have used a second coat of topcoat… But sudda wudda cudda
Over all I like these a lot. They’re different to anything I’ve tried before!
What did I use to do these? I used black and white nail art pens and a dotter. Simples.
A steady hand and good light and your good to go.
Ladybird nail art

Have you tried these or will you?? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment