Tuesday 13 November 2012

NAILS INC. ST JAMES - Red

So as I mentioned yesterday, I was away at the weekend. So I decided to keep my nails plain and simple for the weekend (and matching all my outfits) So Nails Inc St. James was the man bottle for the job.
Its one of the freebies from Glamour magazine. A fabulous red it is too :)
What do you think???

NAILS INC. ST JAMES


NAILS INC. ST JAMES


I really like this colour, it took 3 coats to make it super red and a coat of Seche Vitae top coat sealed it nicely and made them super shiney and smooth. I'm starting to see why so many beauty bloggers call this top coat a holy grail product, its definately a fab product.



NAILS INC. ST JAMES


NAILS INC. ST JAMES



I had 2 days chip free, but even at that, the chips aren't hugely obvious. I've been wearing this colour since Friday and I really like it but right now I'm itching to jazz them up.. So watch this space....


what I used

No comments:

Post a Comment