Wednesday 21 November 2012

WALKS, WATER & WEE'S‏

Hey Guys,

Happy Hump DayJ The weekend is once more in sight, which is a good thing, but it also means for me that my weigh in is looming.

As you’ve guessed from the title of this post my week so fair has been full of walks, water and wee’s!! All the “W’s”
Are any of ye experiencing the same?

Walks – I must admit that I’m enjoying my 20 minute walk at lunch time. It breaks the day, gets me out, wakes me up, gets me moving and I walk extra fast because I’m always in a hurry to get back to feed my bellyJ I’ve been using an APP on my phone called “Map My Walk” it times your walk and your distance, it even marks your route in red so you can look at the distance, Anyhu I really like it, I tend to walk the same 2 or 3 routes regularly, so what I do is I try to beat my times on this app. Yes I know I’m in completion with myself, but everyday I walk the same mile a little bit faster, which is a good thing right? Today my walk took me 18 mins 40sec and I walked 1.08miles. So tomorrow I’ll try to do it in under 18 minutes. It’s the little things that keep me goingJ
Monday night I went back to Spinning, I hadn’t been to a class in nearly 5 months, so I’m happy to tell you that my back held out and I’ve had no back pain this week! The class was tough I must say, but enjoyable. It has shown me tho that I’ve become pretty unfit!! I guess walking myself at my own pace doesn’t give you much to compare yourself too!! Whereas in a class of 11 there’s no where to hide. I got thru the class and sweated buckets. So I’ll defo be going back and I hope that my fitness levels will gradually build back up in the coming months.
I was also extra good last night and went for a two mile walk with the boy in the dark. (eeeeek) It was grand tho, we stuck to well lit area’s and he laughed at my hi-vis jacket… but as I said to him, least they’ll see me, it’ll be him that’s doomed :P (joke)
I must say I’ve slept like a baby the last two nights after all the exercise, that makes me a very happy bunnyJ


Water - I’ve always drank a lot of water, so this is one of the easier things for me to do, especially when I’m sitting at my desk most of the day, I can sup away. I fill my litre bottle at 9am and again at 2pm. I then go home and drink a pint of water with my dinner. That’s usually my water done unless I go to a class in the venin, in that case I would drink another litre of water. So I drink at least 2 litres a day if not more

Wee’s – As you’ve probably guessed because of all the water that I drink (that’s excluding my 3 x herbal teas and 4/5 real teas) The bathroom has become my second home!! But this week for some reason I’m going waaaay more than usual!! I don’t know if its because its chilly or because my water is too cold from the cooler rather than being at room temperature!! But its flying through me and sending me running every 30 minutes or so! I’m not a fan of this side affect I must say and my work colleagues are probably wondering what the heck is wrong with me!!

But I will say that my system seems to be detoxed and flushed out (hard not to be at this stage) my stomach is feeling less bloated and my skin is starting to appreciate the water and is starting to clear up (huraaah) I’m definitely feeling the benefits of all the water, as I’m a very thirsty person in general) But 10 trips to the loo in the day is not suiting me at all!!
I dunno should another “W” for whinge be added to the subject line after that!! But over all I’m feeling pretty positive this week. I just hope that all the exercise won’t go against me on the scales on Saturday.

I hope your having a good week xxx



*Pic's are from Mr Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment