Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween Nail Art 2014 & Weigh In Week 4



Halloween Nail Art

Happy Halloween to all you Gouls and Gals (sorry I couldn't resist)
I won't be celebrating apart from my nails, so I thought I'd show them off.
I usually get all excited about nail art for Halloween, but I haven't had the time or inclination this year i'm afraid!! So here's what i came up with... 2 hands = 2 different designs


LEFT HAND

Pumpkin fingers with an accent nail of the scaredy cats hiding in the dark...

Pumpkin Nails







RIGHT HAND


Lotsa scaredy cats hiding in the dark and an accent pumpkin finger.. I forgot to paint my thumb on this hand, not sure WHAT I was thinking putting in a smiley face, but it is kinda creepy isn't it?



Creepy Thumb



WHAT I USED:
OPI Nail Envy (base coast)
OPI Ridge Filler (base caot)
Orange = Missguided, Splash & Polish - Mismatch
Black = Essence - 144 -Black is black
White = Essence tip painter
Seche Vite (top coat)




I faced the scales last night expecting a gain after the long weekend, so I was pleasantly surprised to be down half a pound :)  i won't bore you with a confession of my long weekend, but it was pretty bad... I've been back to food optimising since Tuesday tho, so its all good again :) 

I'm aiming to loose 3lbs next week... if I pull my head in I can still get my Club 10 this year (loosing 10% of my weight) 
So that's 17.5lbs in 7/8 weeks.... I need a mini target to aim for.....


Weight lost to date: 6lbs
Onwards and Downwards, the Slimming World way :)







No comments:

Post a Comment