Friday 12 February 2016

Slimming World -WEEK 6 - off plan



Hey guys,

So it was my birthday last week, we went to London for the weekend AND Pancake Tuesday happened, so it wasn’t the worst week to have off plan…….


London was great fun, we done LOADS.. arrived early Sat morning, we were in the Science museum by 10.30, then I got cupcakes from The Hummingbird bakery (unbelievable)
We got the tube to Harrods for a walk around.... went to a yummy steakhouse for dinner that done a duo of cheesecakes for dessert (need I say more:-))

Sunday - we had breakfast, queued for the natural history museum, dinosaur expo was CLOSED!!! I was gutted!!
Then we went tube hopping to visit, London eye, big ben, Westminster & MI6 building....
 
London eye, big ben, Westminster & MI6 building

After a busy morning, we went to visit Hamleys & hit Oxford street for some retail therapy….



HAMLEYS


I also saw people with Hummingbird bakery  bags, so tracked it down and had a slice of Rainbow Cake (highlight of my trip)
We strolled thru Selfridges to avoid the rain & went for Dinner in Covent Gardens in Maxwell’s (delish)

Hummingbird Bakery



We were very lucky to get home on Monday.. the early flight was delayed in Stansted by 8 hours!!! we walked passed them and got our flight and were only delayed by 45min over the winds in Cork!!!!

I was very happy to be home but exhausted after the weekend!! my legs are still heavy!!
We did 17,000 steps on Sat & 28,000 steps on Sunday according to my Fitbit!


I took Tues off work, himself went to work, I hit the couch and ate lotsa pancakes :-)

So I happily accepted my 4lb gain at Slimming World and plan to get back on track ASAP







Bit of Motivation for the coming week..... 









You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 
Instagram  >>> HERE <<<


Snapchat >>> @happybubblegal 
***Photos are my own & Google Images***


No comments:

Post a Comment