Friday 26 February 2016

Slimming World - WEEK 8 - Feb 2016

I knew going into this week that I would struggle as star week approached and being out for dinner 3 days in a row at the weekend…
So the plan was to stay on plan for breakfast & lunch, and also low in syns where possible and enjoy my dinners without any guilt ( I won’t post photos of my off plan dinners here as its not very helpful (they are on my Instagram

I had a loss :-)



This weeks Diary is my Food Diary.. I haven’t listed my HEA, HEB & syns
(FYI, my healthy extra A is always 350ml of skimmed milk for my tea)
(my healthy extra B tends to be 35g cereal, a bagel slim or 2 x Hifi bars)
(I try to keep my syns for sweet treats /chocolate..)

Fri 19th Feb 2016 – Day  46
Breakfast:  2 x mini egg muffins with beans
Lunch: Toasted Bagel slim with Ham Salad (1.5 syns for light cheese triangle)
Dinner: Off plan pepper burger & chips
2.5 Litres of Water &   14.5 syns + Dinner

2 x mini egg muffins with beans


Sat 20th Feb 2016 – Day  47
Breakfast: BLT on a bagel slim with egg & mushrooms
Lunch:   Pasta in passata with ham
Dinner: Off Plan 3 course meal
2 Litres of Water & 3 syns + 3 course Dinner

Pasta in passata with ham


Sun 21st  Feb 2016 – Day  48
Breakfast: Raspberries with yogurt & Bacon bagel with ketchup (1 syn)
Lunch: Roast lamb Dinner in my mothers (syns for oil & cheesy cauliflower)
Tea: Food Court – Abra!!

Today was a hungry day and I make no apologies!! I wouldn’t say I had a binge... but  I definitely over ate on the wrong foods.
1.5 Litres of Water & ??  syns

Mammy Dinner - Roast lamb



Mon 22nd Feb 2016 – Day  49
Breakfast: 2 x mini egg muffins with beans
Lunch: Turkey Salad
Dinner: SW Spaghetti Bolognese (2 syns for light cheese single)

1 hours Spinning for some body magic and to get me in the right head space
3 Litres of Water & 7 syns

Healthy Extra B & 5 syns


Tues 23rd Feb 2016 – Day  49
Breakfast: 2 x mini egg muffins with beans
Lunch: Leftover Spaghetti Bolognese with side salad
Dinner: Bacon (fat removed) Turnip & Potatoes

Star week has arrived and I am feeling drained & very sorry for myself! (also explains Sundays over eating!)
2.5 Litres of Water & 10 syns

Leftover Spaghetti Bolognese with side salad


Weds 24th Feb 2016 – Day  49
Breakfast: 2 x mini egg muffins with beans
Lunch: Toasted Bagel Slim (HEB) light cheese triangle (1.5) Turkey & Salad
Dinner: Chicken, mushrooms, SW chips, boiled rice & 28g Mayflower Curry (4syns)

Car passed the NCT, I celebrated with a purple snack (5 syns) that’s a positive that I stayed on plan
2.5 Litres of Water & 15 syns

Mayflower Curry 28g = 4 syns


Thurs 25th Feb 2016 – Day  49
Breakfast: Overnight Oats
Lunch: Boiled Egg Salad
Dinner: Roast Chicken Mammy Dinner (syns for sausage meat & gravy)

Went to early weigh in & was 100% expecting a gain after the weekend!! BUT I was down 1 lb…
Delighted, the only thing I can think of is that on the days that I knew I’d be over my syns for dinner I kept the rest of the day low/synfree, obviously this stood to me this week!!
2.5 Litres of Water & 15  syns

Weight Loss


Weight lost to date: -6lb
Onwards and Downwards, the Slimming World way :)


Bit of Motivation for the coming week..








You can find me on the following:

Facebook >>> HERE <<<
Twitter  >>> HERE <<< 
Instagram  >>> HERE <<<


Snapchat >>> @happybubblegal 

***Photos are my own & Google Images***


No comments:

Post a Comment