Wednesday 9 October 2013

NOTD: The Sun is Out :)




The sun was out when I done this mani, I forgot to post it at the time!! Oops So I thought I'd show you it now. Better late than never eh :)


I started with 2 coats of yellow, followed by a top coat..





I then used a ring enforcer and striping tape to do my accent nail, I was going for rays of sunshine....



I liked this look and decided that I did indeed have the patience to do all fingers the same..
Except the thumb, I messed that up, so I just turned it blue :)



These lights at the Corona Gig back in the Marquee in June were my inspiration for this nail art, aswell as the sunshine of course :)

THE CORONAS

What do you think?


WHAT I USED 


  • (Base Coat) Essence Studio Nails - Ultra strong nail hardener 
  • YELLOW - NYC 294 Lexington Avenue 
  • BLUE - Catrice - 400 Blue Cara Ciao
  • (Top Coat) SECHE VITE
  • Ring Enforcers
  • Striping Tape
  • Tweezers




2 comments: