Tuesday 18 September 2012

MY FIRST POST 18.09.12

Eeeeeeek, God this is nerve wracking!! But here I am. I've been talking the talk about starting my own blog for a few months now, I follow a lot of beauty bloggers and have decided that its time for me to carve my own lil niche in the blogging world.
My name is Vicki, I'm 28 & I'm from Cork ,Ireland (I sound like an Xfactor Auditionee)
This will be a random blog and I hope to post something everyday, hopefully you'l like what I have to say and stay tuned....
I have turned my hand to nail art recently and get compliments, so I will post weekly when I update my pinkies with pretty colours :)
I go to the cinema a LOT with my lovely boyfiriend and love concerts too (I was at Robbie Williams & Lady Gaga last weekend)
I am also on a constant quest to loose weight! I've tried and failed at most "diets" over the years but its going well for me at the moment, so there may be posts on my weigh in's exercise and food. to try and keep myself motivated and possibly help others.
I loooove to think and talk about all the food I can't eat at the moment... mmmmmm food, i would sell my nan for a cupcake with butter icing and a cuppa
I also enjoy getting lost in a good book, of the fluffy and happily ever after variety.
So basically I hope to blog about anything and everything that pops into my head and that I can write more than a sentence about. As you can see from this I luv to ramble, but hopefully (If your still reading) you'll bear with me as I get to grips with the blogging world and hopefully entertain you with my stories.  xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment