Thursday 20 September 2012

"The Silage Lads" steamier than 50 shades by far



Good Day,
I hope your well, cuz your looking well ;) cringe much? Yes, I thought so too.
I read in the Evening Echo last night about a Cork blogger who is up for a bloggers award. Well it would have been rude of me not to have a gander on her site and check out the article that she has written.
Its call the "The Silage Lads" I suggest you click over and read it, and if you like it as much as I have (I just devoured the first 8 installments) Then please support Michelle and vote for her in the blog awards, you'll find the details on her page.
I wouldn't be surprised if this turns into a novel, its steamier than 50 shades of shite any day of the week and the fact that its based in Cork and full of Cork slang and humour definatley adds to it. Me not being a bit biased being a Cork Gal myself.. lol
The rest of her blog makes for good reading also, as of today I am now in her fan club. So I suggest you make a cuppa and sit down to enjoy, you won't be disappointed

Sorry the link is here, I can't link it up above like it should be!!!

http://michelleisinwonderland.blogspot.ie/

Happy reading, Enjoy xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment