Thursday 27 December 2012

Nail Art Kit - Home Made

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd share this with ye today..


It was my friends birthday a few weeks ago and she asked me to make her a nail art set, she was mad to try out dotting.

This is what I came up with for her.



The Birthday Pressie



I used the box that I got my perfume in, I even made a lil sign for the top of it...


Home Made Sign




4 differnt colours



Manicure Set, Dotter & Hand Cream



4 Glitter mini polishes


Pedicure Set & 2 x Striping tapes

What do you think? I thought it was a good present and home made too, and my friend really liked it :) So it was a good result.. I enjoyed making it and she'll enjoy playing with it..


So all in all, a good outcome.. I find its getting tougher to buy for my friends, so this lil idea worked out well for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment