Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Nail Art - Red Xmas Jumpers




Happy Christmas Eve everyone :)

I'm gone a bit Red mad this Christmas it must be said, but for me Christmas is  RED..

So this time I decided that I would do red with a Matte top coat and do a little free hand design on top..








These are a little messy, but over all I'm happy with them, I was going for a Christmas decoration/ jumper type design.





What do you think? What kind of mani will you be wearing on Christmas Day? Leave a link in my comments and I'll check out your nails



Here are a few of my Christmas nails form last year..
 Click here for snowman nails
 here for Santa and stripes
 here for Christmas presents,hats & Trees
 Here for Reindeer nails & Snow Flakes 








What I used


Rimmel 030 Double Decker Red

Rimmel 030 Double Decker Red



  • Essences studio nails better than gel nails base sealer, 
  • Rimmel 030 Double Decker Red, 
  • Rimmel Pro Matte Finish, 
  • Essence french tip liners, 

1 comment:

  1. Nail art is likewise a way to create its very own identification thru style, the usage of coloration and shapes as a disruption of youth and getting into to the woman teenager/adult world, also leaving the impact in their parents to create their personal selves. My name is Nagaraj I'm working in Platooh.com The nail is also part of the puzzle of mounting the gender identification, the nails for teenagers and grownup girls represents a chunk of the image of what's a woman and how the lady ought to present itself. despite the fact that the girls use nail art to express their womanliness, the unique forms of art define as a woman with unique persona, as the usage of French manicure

    ReplyDelete