Wednesday 11 December 2013

NOTD: Neon Green Leopard



As yer aware from my last post on this set of Penney's neon nail polish's. See post here.

The Green colour was my favourite, but took 4 coats to make it opaque and wearable. Add a top coat to the mix and the nails were kinda thick to wear.


4 coats later


I liked it but thought that it needed something.. I do luv a leopard print mani (a leopard print anything really..lol)  So I used nail art pens's (also from Penney's) added a few silver blobs and outlined them with the black pen.

And here are all the photos I took.. I think the captions tell a lil story


Nail pen went mental



Hiding the dodgey nail



Redo The Dodgey Nail





Right Hand





And again... I like this look




Penneys €2.50

What do you think? are you a fan of my Neon Leopard print?

No comments:

Post a Comment