Tuesday 12 February 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine PLUM

Hello hello my lil friends, 

I'm playing catch up with my posts, I've been painting and snapping my nails, but I haven't been posting.

I bought myself two of the new Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail polish's as a treat. They cost me £4.00 each in Superdrug in Edinburgh. Today I'm here to show you the plum.




Barry M Gelly Hi Shine PLUM



These photos were taken after applying one coat of polish, I didn't think it needed a second coat, which is rare, the shine from it was nice. It applied nice and easy. No complaints so far.


NO TOP COAT

I found tho that after a day the shine faded and the tips were starting to wear and also indents from my clothes were taking shape in my nails. 

So I decided to top up my colour and to apply a top coat, I do like my nails to feel nice and shiney and to look glossy.

SECHE VITE APPLIED

 I like this colour I must say, I'm a fan of the dark Cadburys purple look, even tho its probably more suited to the Autumn season. This colour went on well and had a nice shine. I  can see it being my go to colour in the future.


2 comments:

  1. Love the colour! Its a must to have a lovely purple in your collection! I think i may have to go give this one a go! :)
    Ash xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it, as you can see, I took a gazillion photos!! hense the collages.. lol
    I have the hot pink to try out soon too

    ReplyDelete