Sunday 24 February 2013

Leopard Print Mani

I wasn't going to post these photos of my first attempt at a leopard print mani, because my top coat dragged and kinda wrecked the whole lot  ***yip, i learn everything the hard way *** SOB***

BUT then I thought, I'll post them and the next time when I do leopard print, you'll see the improvement: :)

I'm a huge fan of leopard print... Even the wallpaper in my bedroom is pink leopard print.

I used Leighton Denny - Supermodel
Nail Art pens = gold & black = Penneys
Top Coat - ESSENCE














2 comments:

  1. I love leopard print a ridiculous amount! In fairness, it's not too much of a precise look so a bit of dragging isn't at all noticeable :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe, I was gutted bout the drag marks but everyone still admired em :)
      I will defo try em again soon :)

      Delete