Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentines Day Nail Art #1

I decided to have a little practice of doing love hearts on my already lovely plum Barry M nails.


These are very shakey I must admit, but it was a first attempt and hopefully I will improve as the week goes on..


LEFT HAND

I do like the pink on the purple I  must admit, I used all 3 pinks on all hands in the end because they weren't bright enough for my tacky tastes.

The silver pen was me just messgin around, but its not too bad is it?



RIGHT HAND 


These are messy compared to the other nail Arts I've seen during the week, but we all have to start somewhere and as I said above, with practise (and better light) I'll improve :)



WHAT I USED
Simple Pleasures - Pink
Catrice - R.E.S.P.I.N.K
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Plum
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine -
Nail Art Pens from Penneys - Pink & Silver

1 comment: