Sunday 17 March 2013

St Patrick's Day Nail Art #3


Happy St Patrick's Day

Hey Guys, 
Happy St Patrick's Day :) I decided to do another nail art design for today.
Yesterday I managed to smudge two sets of green nails and smash a bottle of green polish on my mothers tiles!! it wasn't pretty!! 
So I had to walk away from the polish and come back a few hours later when I was calmer and ready to sit until my nails were 100% dry with no chance of smudging!! 



LEFT HAND 









So as you can see, I decided to use my dotting tool and make vertical tri colours on my fingers :) I then did a stripey version on my thumb and chanced doing a shamrock on my accent finger

RIGHT HAND





I decided to stick to vertical tri colours for all my fingers on my right/ bad hand, and I was happy with the results in the end.

What do you think? Have you gone green for today??

Here's what I used



NYC 298 High Line Green,
W7 Green,
OPI Alpine White,
Essie Orange, its Obvious,
NYC 202 Grand Central Station,
Tin Foil + Dotter

1 comment: