Sunday, 27 January 2013


Hey Guys,

I want to show you my bad attempt at bee’s!! These turned out so much better in my head than what has appeared on my fingers!
But Its completely my own fault!!

I used:
Essence nail art peel off base coat
W7 Yellow polish
Nail Art Black Striper
Essence Tip Painter – White
Seche Vite – Top Coat

It took 5 coats to make this yellow opaque, I must admit I lost my patience during this application and my cuticles suffered for it and were suffocated!!
I probably should have stopped at this stage and done some rescue/ clean up bits, but I decided that I’d keep going!!
I was sitting watching a film during this process and it shows, as you can see in the photo’s, its messy and careless and I was too lazy and tired at the time!!

I free handed the stripes  and then used my dotter to make big black dots, followed by smaller white dots and then tiny black dots.

As you can see from the photos I never got around to the clean up at all!! I took the photos and then started the lovely picking and peeling process.

I will attempt this again when I’m not glued to the TV and in better light, I’m guessing the results will be 100% better.. But that’s for another day!!

Just thought I’d share these with you anyways. From a distance they looked kinda ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment