Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sally Hansen - 450 Fairy Teal

 


I found this little beaut in Dealz for the bargain price of €1.49. I do love a good bargain :) I have had it for a while now and kept saying "I must try that soon" And I've finally gotten around to it :)






This was worth the wait I think. I've never had any probelms with Sally Hansen  and this complete salon manicure is great, the brush is nice and long, making the application easy peasey. In these photo's I'm wearing two coats with a top coat over (NYC 202 Grand Central Station,)
The dry time was pretty quick also.











This colour is lovely, it tends to change colour depending on the light... It was green on application, but at dinner that night my bf commented on my Blue nail polish!! lol.  So I tried to take some photos to catch the "blue" but it still looks green to me! What do you think? Maybe I should take him to specsavers!!







I was happy with this colour and for the price of it, twas well worth it :) I've been stalking my local Dealz shop since but they haven't gotten any back in!!
Are you a fan of Sally Hansen? I'm not usually a green fan, but I really like this, I've got a few idea on how to jazz it up coming soon also.....

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think I must be the only person who can never find anything decent in Dealz, my ones always have no nail polishes/ Ones that are gone off! I think it's kinda teal - bluey green haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! I hit the jackpot one time in Dealz and got 4 Sally Hansens, haven't seen a decent one in there since! I'm going to throw 'turquoise' into the mix here, that's what I'd call it!

    ReplyDelete