Wednesday 28 November 2012

My Mani & Pedi at New York Nails, Cork

Hey Guys,

I had a treat last week and went to New York Nails, Douglas Cork and had a file and polish on my fingers and toes

You will find a full range of treatments here but its the pedicure that I love. Those pedicure chairs are AMAZING

However this visit was for a file and polish on my fingers and toes, and I still received VIP treatment.

The colour selection had me drooling and a little jealous of all the lovely colours on offer. But I decided to have my pinkies and talons matching (if only briefly)

So I had base coat Nail Tek, followed by OPI “Big Apple Red” & OPI “Muppets Getting Miss Piggy with it” and Seche Vitae top coat to finish.

Here is the end result.

TA DAAAAA




TA DAAAAA



When I got home and showed my mum she called them “Dorothy Nails” which sums them up perfectly (you know Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz –her red shoes)


OPI “Big Apple Red” & OPI “Muppets Getting Miss Piggy with it”


OPI “Big Apple Red” & OPI “Muppets Getting Miss Piggy with it”


The photo’s definitely DO NOT do these beauties justice. I love them and have received lotsa comments on how bling and  sparkly they are J

 
OPI “Big Apple Red” & OPI “Muppets Getting Miss Piggy with it”



OPI “Big Apple Red” & OPI “Muppets Getting Miss Piggy with it”

As you can see, I couldn't take enough photos of them :):)




FINGERS

TOES


Aren’t they fab? So sparkly and Christmassy. Love love love my toes, its such a shame that I can’t show them off L

If you haven't been to NYN yet, then I suggest you book an appointment and prepare to be pampered :)

I'd recommmend a voucher also as a Crimbo pressie for someone that deserves a treat (hint, hint)

New York Nails contact details

NEW YORK NAILS
30 Belvedere Lawn
South douglas Road, Cork
(Across from O'sullivans pharmacy)

BOOKINGS ON: (021) 429 3570


www.newyorknails.net/

www.facebook.com/pages/New-York-Nails/

No comments:

Post a Comment