Friday 12 October 2012

Beach Bod UPDATE‏

Well its Friday and its FINALLY time for me to go on my summer holidaysJ HURAAAAAH
I don’t feel in holiday mode! Its cold and raining and I’m wearing Uggs at the moment!!
But in less than 24hours, I will be in 30 degree heat!! Very hard to imagine as I look out the window here at the rain!!
Just thought I’d give a quick update on my weight loss, I posted last week about my aim (link here)
 
I’m sorry to say that I didn’t reach my desired “holiday targetL I plateaued for 3 weeks and it really got me down to be honest, because I had hoped to be down on those 3 weeks.
I had my final weigh in yesterday afternoon and was down 1.5lbs.
So my total weight loss before my hols is 11.5lbs.
Which his good, don’t get me wrong! I just can’t help but feel that I’ve left myself down! I knew my holidays were coming and I could have tried harder!
 
BUT (you ready for all my excuses?????) The weather has been shite, so I didn’t get to walk as much as I would have usually, I’ve been sick with a stoopid head cold for the last 3 weeks, which doesn’t help the situation and my back has been an on going issue for the last three months! Some days I’m fine and others I couldn’t move! But I’ve been seeing a chiropractor 3 times a week for the last 6 weeks and I hope to get the all clear tonight (*fingers and toes crossed*)
So unfortunately a whole lot of things came together and thwarted my good intentions.
 
However I am down on the scales and my clothes are sitting a little better and I do feel happy that I haven’t been up on the scales for over 12 weeks. So a mini pat on the back to me for thatJ

So I’m almost packed and ready to go on my holidays and enjoy myself in the sun for a week.
When I get back I plan to get back on the wagon (well the scales) eat better and I plan to try the Couch to 5K App, (provided my back is up to it)
So this is not the end for me, nor will I give up because of my few sets backs. I didn’t reach my holiday target. But guess what? The sky didn’t fall, nobody even cares except me. And I have still lost a few pounds.
So I’ve decided to go easy on myself about my “fail” and allow myself a week off Guilt Free J
So Adios Amigos. I’m off to work on my tan and sample the cocktailsJ
Wooo Hoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment