Wednesday 10 October 2012

Ciaté Cabaret - Creme‏

This is the second polish that I won a few weeks back. (link here)   
 
And I’ve been dying to show it off…. So without further ado
 
Ciaté Cabaret - Creme‏
 

What the Ciate site says
 
Creamy purple with lashings of pink. The perfect mix of cuteness and sophistication. Incredible when paired with dark suits for stylish work wear.”
And
“Cabaret from CIATE - Long lasting full coverage nail enamel with a ruby purple for a bright berry twist. Flawless painting made easier with optimum 250 bristle flat brush. Ergonomically designed to enable maximum control with a long handle and curved bottle to sit comfortably in your hand.”
Ciaté Cabaret - Creme‏

This took two coats and tried quickly. (not my neatest application, as you’ll see from the pic’s and they were taken after an attempt at cleaning up)
I liked this shade I must admit, as I type I’m stopping to admire them, there’s a shine without having put on a top coat (will I ever learn!!)
Ciaté Cabaret - Creme‏

Ciaté Cabaret - Creme‏
But the tip wear is starting to appear after two days of wear and work and typing. But I’d say with a top coat over it would last a good few days.
It’s a nice autumn shade and will be lovely around Christmas too (yip I said it) I’d call the colour almost a Cadburys Purple than a berry tho, but that could be just me.
Have you tried this colour? Or will you? What do you think?
I’d love to hear your opinion J

No comments:

Post a Comment